Silver 'stone' engraved ring, from the 'sweets with the change' range.
Size of 'sweetie' approx. Approx. 11,5mm diameter X 3mm.
Can be paired with matching silver 'stone' engraved pendant.
The 'sweets with the change' range focusses on the 'corner shop', and the important role it played in the communities we grew up in. The nostalgia of being sent to the shop to buy a loaf of bread and then the reward of asking the shopkeeper for 'sweets with the change' is the main theme of the range. All jewellery pieces are based on and re interpret the sweets of that time.
- The 'sweetie's' inspiring this product is the line drawings of the facetted candy stones atop 'ring pop' sweets.
The memory evoked is of the 'sweet shop' visit that came along with going to the airport to see or receive family from far away lands. The shop at the airport always had such new and fun sweets.
About your ring sizing:
- Please add your ring size in the comments section and keep in mind we make use of 'UK sizing' . A conversion chart is available on the website link below.
- * You are more than welcome to stop by our studio (Cape Town) to have your finger sized, its free and we find its the more reliable option. If you are close to a jewellery store or mall, most jewellery stores will gladly assist you with ring sizing, free of charge as well.
* Alternatively you can use the following website to find your ring size, if preferred.
* OR if you are happy to use our standard sizing options- Extra small (G,H,I)
- Small (J,K,L)
- Medium (M,N,O)
- Large (P,Q)
- Extra Large (R,S,T)
Please note 'a ring to it' will not be held liable for incorrect sizing, but can assist with resizing purchases at an extra cost. All courier costs will be for account of the client.