Brass 'sweetie' on silver ring band, from the 'sweets with the change' range.
Size of 'sweetie' approx. Approx. 8,5mm diameter X 4,8mm depth.
Can be stacked alongside the silver 'sweetie' ring.
The 'sweets with the change' range focusses on the 'corner shop', and the important role it played in the communities we grew up in. The nostalgia of being sent to the shop to buy a loaf of bread and then the reward of asking the shopkeeper for 'sweets with the change' is the main theme of the range. All jewellery pieces are based on and re interpret the sweets of that time.
- The 'sweetie's' inspiring this product are smarties,rascals and skittles.
The memory evoked is the sharing of a box or packet of these sweets on the carpet with my brothers.
About your ring sizing:
- Please add your ring size in the comments section and keep in mind we make use of 'UK sizing' . A conversion chart is available on the website link below.
- * You are more than welcome to stop by our studio (Cape Town) to have your finger sized, its free and we find its the more reliable option. If you are close to a jewellery store or mall, most jewellery stores will gladly assist you with ring sizing, free of charge as well.
* Alternatively you can use the following website to find your ring size, if preferred.
* OR if you are happy to use our standard sizing options- Extra small (G,H,I)
- Small (J,K,L)
- Medium (M,N,O)
- Large (P,Q)
- Extra Large (R,S,T)
Please note 'a ring to it' will not be held liable for incorrect sizing, but can assist with resizing purchases at an extra cost. All courier costs will be for account of the client.